If you’ve just left school, are about to leave school or are just wondering what to do next, welcome to City of Oxford College!
We can help you to do whatever it is you want to do. We’re specialists in young people and their future. Through career-related training, work skills development, career advice, personal development and one-to-one support, we make sure you have everything you need to progress successfully to higher-level education or employment.
At this college, you get much more than a qualification. You get an experience – an experience that sets you up for your future.
Take a look at the options below and start your journey with City of Oxford College.
- A completely new experience in education and training
- Career pathways and vocational training for a huge range of careers and jobs
- A-levels at our Sixth Form centre
- Apprenticeships where you can earn while you learn
- Foundation learning for people who need to get the grades to get onto a Level 1 programme
- LLD/D programmes for learners with Special educational needs and disabilities
Year 10 and 11 programmes for students who are still at school
A note about RPA
Remember that RPA (raising the participation age) means you need to stay in education and training until the end of the academic year in which you turn 18.
However, you don’t need to stay at school. College is a great option, so why not come to speak us? Read more about RPA and what it means to you