What do I learn?
Our courses will help you to:
• Prepare for the Government’s ‘Life in the UK’ test
• Acquire the language skills needed for SELT exams at A1, A2, B1 or B2
• Understand British culture
What do I gain?
Please note that our citizenship courses are designed to prepare you for the Government’s, Life in the UK/ SELT test.
Completing an Activate Learning course will not provide you with British citizenship.
What do I need?
All prospective students must have an initial assessment before being admitted into the course.
• You will be asked to prove your residency status before you enrol. Please bring along your passport, EU ID card or Visa (if you entered the UK from outside the EU). If you entered the UK to join a spouse or relative, you will also need to bring along your spouse’s/relative’s passport.
• Please bring along any proof of any benefits, such as JSA or ESA, if relevant to you.
• Fees will be discussed on the day of your assessment.
What can I do next?
You could progress to one of our part-time or full-time courses.
What else do I need to know?
For information about citizenship, visit www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk.