REGISTER FOR ONE OR MORE CAREER PATHWAY TASTER EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE OUR COURSES IN MORE DETAIL.
Our taster events cover the majority of full-time courses offered at Banbury and Bicester College, City of Oxford College and Reading College. The events are designed to give you a flavour of what studying at college is like and the number of career pathways open to you.
Courses on offer are organised by Faculty. Please note that not all courses run on all our campuses - please check our websites to ensure your chosen course runs in your preferred location. All Taster events run 6-7.30pm.
- A-levels and Business, including: business studies, management and retail, professional courses, and travel and tourism (please note the Travel and tourism taster will run in Oxford only); access to higher education, A-levels and science - Tuesday 6 March (Oxford), Wednesday 21 March (Reading)
- Lifestyles - including hair and beauty, hospitality and catering, events and corporate entertainment, sports and leisure - Tuesday 6 March (Banbury), Thursday 8 March (Oxford) and Tuesday 13 March (Reading)
- Technology - including construction, IT, motor vehicle and engineering - Thursday 8 March (Banbury), Tuesday 13 March (Technology Campus, Blackbird Leys), Thursday 15 March (Reading)
- Creative arts - including arts, dance, fashion, furniture, games development, graphic design, media, music, performing arts, photography and visual arts - Tuesday 13 March (Banbury and Oxford), Tuesday 20 March (Reading)
- Services to the public - including childcare, health and social care, and uniformed public services (the latter for Oxford and Reading only)- Tuesday 20 March (Banbury), Tuesday 20 March (Oxford), Wednesday 21 March (Reading)
Event Start Date :Thursday, 1 March 2018 - 6:00pm
Event End Date :Thursday, 22 March 2018 - 7:30pm