Are you an international student joining us at one of our colleges?
On this page, you will find information on the 2017/18 international student course fees.
All costs quoted are per year, price per second year may change.
- English as Foreign Language (EFL) - Fees to be confirmed. This is a one-year course, based at Reading College
You have a choice of three routes to get to university-level studies:
- International Foundation Programme (IFP) - Access to university - £12,500 (scholarships available.)
With a scholarship, you could pay as little as: £8,425.
This is a one-year, Level 3 programme. You can study this course at City of Oxford and Reading College.
- A-levels- £14,950 (scholarships available.)
With a scholarship, you could pay as little as: £7,475.
This is a two-year, Level 3 programme, available at City of Oxford and Reading College.
- Diplomas (BTEC extended) on all subjects. £6,300.
This is a two-year, Level 3 programme. Available at all our colleges.
Scholarships are available for IFP (up to 50% of course fees) and A-levels (up to £6,250). Contact the International Office for more information.
The Higher Education programmes available through our Activate Learning colleges are:
- Higher National Diplomas (HNDs): £7,500.
Two-year, Level 5 programmes, available at all Activate Learning colleges. They are equivalent to Year 1 and 2 of a BA Hons degree.
- Foundation degrees: £8,000.
Two-year, Level 5 programmes. Also equivalent to Year 1 and 2 of a BA Hons degree. Our foundation degrees are only available at Banbury and Bicester College.
- BA (Hons) degrees: £8,500.
A one-year, final top up programme at Level 6 (to follow a HND or Foundation degree. Our BA (Hons) top up programmes are only available at City of Oxford College.