Want to join our team? Find out more about the advantages of working for Activate Learning.
Activate Learning offers an online job application system. The online system benefits applicants in a number of ways:
- Allows candidates access to all current and previous applications.
- Save an application and return to it at a later date.
- Capture basic information from candidates, saving time for job hunters completing future applications.
- Print off a copy of a previously submitted application form.
- Receive email notifications regarding the progress of applications.
We encourage all applicants to apply for our posts online but we will post candidates paper applications if requested.
Help with applying online
We have added an application guide on using our online application process. Visit our Current job vacancies page for a full list of vacancies.
For extra information about how to apply, including tips and suggestions that could help your chances, please see our application guide.
If you have any queries, please contact 01276 674172.
Working with the Activate Learning Group
At Activate Learning, we believe that education should inspire and develop the change-makers of the future and to succeed we know that it must lead by example. Our purpose is to empower people to go further in learning and in life, by recognising their uniqueness and by providing an environment that builds confidence, raises aspirations and equips them to succeed. Activate Learning brings together secondary, further and higher education, along with workforce training, management consultancy and social enterprise. By working with our group members we strive to expand opportunity, energise our communities and generate prosperity. It's what makes us tick and motivates us to keep trying new things. It's a constant journey of transformation - and we'd love for you to join us.
Our unique approach has been recognised by Ofsted in its 2014 inspection report, where we were rated overall as “Good – with outstanding features”.
The report highlights that:
- teaching and learning is a major strength
- learners make good progress and develop valuable employability skills
- teachers motivate learners well
- classrooms and workshops buzz with activity
- staff have well developed, productive links with employers
- learners participate fully in the life of the colleges
- senior leaders promote a culture of high expectations
- IT is plentiful and well used
City of Oxford College
City of Oxford College is the largest provider of further education and training in Oxfordshire and one of the leading colleges in the learning and skills sector. The college is a forward thinking, commercially focussed, inspirational place to work and learn. With high levels of learner achievement and significant investment in resources the college enjoys a prominent position in the centre of Oxford.